1) Jack and sports. Two words I never would have imagined together. He's been playing basketball for awhile now. Shooting some hoops and takin' names. Then for Christmas he got a bowling ball and pin set and this super awesome t-ball stand and bat. And he's having the greatest time ever. I think he mostly likes it because we cheer, clap, hoot and holler every single time like he's won the Superbowl or something. Go, Jack, go!
2) Is there anything better than snail mail? It's a lost art, really. This package was filled with some of my favorite things: candy, magazines, incredibly soft and warm socks, and a handwritten letter. There's nothing like getting a package in the mail. And around V-day, it's especially fun. Thanks, Lindsay!
3) Typing. It may be hard to see in this pic, but Jack finds each and every computer in our house and goes to town. I swear he is writing his autobiography or something. I hear the click click click and giggles and he's in heaven.
4) Can you pick out Jack's snowflake? Left side, bottom. He's doesn't have time for no stinkin' glitter.
5) Jack and his selfies. This kid will take a hundred selfies a day. Each night I go through and delete, leaving my favorites. But it's getting out of hand. I have to purchase more data on my phone just for the Jack selfies. Good thing he's cute.
6) Bribery. That's how we get through Target runs these days. Jack is a big fan of a Starbucks flat white and with that, I'm good to go for at least 15 minutes. Jack is getting too big for riding in the cart, so I've been thinking a lot lately about getting a few Caroline's Carts into our local jaunts. Anyone have experience getting one in your local store?
7) My motto as of late. (source)
8) Jack is not messing around with his job as class line leader. I blurred out the other kids, but hopefully you can see that he is rockin' it. A teacher told me on Monday that they have to slow him down. The speed walking was getting out of hand. I'm so proud.
(P.S. You can follow along with our day to day fun on instagram! @jessibennion )