We were gone for almost two weeks. In that frame of time:
- Uncle Bryce arrived for his summer visit!
- Jack had two important doctors appointments
|the dreaded dentist...|
- We said goodbye to our Daisy Sue
- I met with with one of my blogging idols
|Nici of dig this chick|
- We celebrated a birthday
- I started reading, like really reading my first text book
|in the hammock, while Gramps did all the work|
- We went to the Missoula farmers market
- I did a little back to school shopping with my mama
|felt totally like grade school|
- We went strawberry picking
|These were the sweetest strawberries I've ever had. We froze some for a strawberry rhubard crisp that will be made when family comes to visit.|
- We left Jack with Grams and Cheeks and Uncle Bryce and Auntie Kay, for a trip to Colorado. It was a work trip for Jon, but I got to tag along.
|love this guy|
- Jack got loved on and spoiled.
We are home now. Lots of laundry to do. I will be back next week with more regular posting. I hope you are all enjoying summer!
*you can follow along with all our Instagram fun. ( http://instagram.com/jessibennion )