I feel like such a bad blogger. It's been a couple of years since I've had such light posting. I promise there are really good reasons for this (but it still doesn't feel good to be such a slacker in the blogging department!).
1) We've been traveling a lot this month.
2) And I traveled some more.
3) My busy time with photography is happening... NOW.
4) Sadly, our first child, Daisy Sue Wynonna Chubz Bennion - the name christened upon her when we picked her out of a litter of cute golden retrievers, her being the heftiest, napping in the bowl of dog food(easier access) - is really, really sick. Cancer, unfortunately. This will be our last summer together, so we are doing what dog lovers anywhere would do - spoil her with as many treats as she will eat and give her lots of snuggles.
5) And the biggest thing that has kept me from blogging? A very large life change ahead. I'm sorry to be so vague, but I promise to devote a whole post to this at some point. I just haven't had the time to sit down and type it all out. It's a very exciting, scary, exhilarating and crazy adventure we are about to embark on. I promise to tell you soon.
So that's why things have slowed down here.
Oh, and one more thing. 6) IT'S SUMMER! The most wonderful, beautiful time in our beloved state. My goal for the next month is laying in the grass, in our backyard, while reading a good book. We'll see if Jack lets me.
Light posting is what it will be like around these parts for some time. But I won't leave you hanging today. At least I've got some cute Jack pictures to show you.
Up bright and early with the birds at 4:30am. Mama needs another coffee.
But it's hard to get mad when you have a little guy this cute to spend a (very) early morning with.
Jackpants, despite not sleeping enough, is doing great and growing like a weed. I kind of want time to stop. We are in such a sweet time. Such a sweet and loving boy who fills my days with endless giggles and cheeto eating.
Enjoy your summer, friends.